It’s been a while since I updated the blog now but I’ve not been inactive.
Base on feedback from some of the early testers, I’ve made some small updates to the Neo board and created revision 3.1. The changes are small, mostly adjusting the size of the mounting holes for some of the components for easier assembly.
Seeing as I’ve not heard of any major issues with the boards I went ahead and ordered a production run.
I’m currently assembling one of these boards for a final test verification.
Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 thing going on I won’t start selling the boards until this is over. I’m living in Luxembourg which is currently in a declared state of national emergency (Ausnahmezustand / Etat de crise). This makes it very hard for me to regularly visit the postal office so I wouldn’t be able to guarantee any useful shipping rates.
As soon as things become a bit more ordinary I will start selling these boards on Tindie for $40. I will release the gerber files necessary to make these boards later this year under an open hardware license.